Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University student Matthew Rogers has been named a Rhodes Scholar, one of only 32 U.S. students to receive the honor to study at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. Rogers, a senior majoring in software engineering, will pursue a doctorate in cyber security.
Advanced art history students at Auburn University get a hands-on look at the world of art curation right in their own backyard and have a unique experience for their portfolios. Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art welcomes students to curate a two-part exhibition in the Chi Omega-Hargis Gallery. Exhibition one is titled "The American City: Tourists and Denizens" and exhibition two focuses on "Division of Labor." Museum staff will feature the student's research in an online series of collection spotlights.
- ESPN’s College GameDay coming to campus; parking and tailgating affected
- Auburn’s Critical Conversations Speaker Series announces spring speakers
- Auburn University begins search for next athletics director
- Auburn hosting decorated Army general, former White House cabinet member for Nov. 29 talk on leadership
- Hammer named general counsel at Auburn University
Visit the Newsroom